When having a hearing loss, getting hearing aids often is the best solution. However, it can be difficult to determine the degree of hearing loss without consulting a hearing care professional.

When consulting a professional, you will get your hearing tested, and the audiologist will make sure that you get the best hearing aids for your type of hearing loss. If you have a ringing in your ears, the audiologist will assess whether you could benefit from some of our tinnitus products.

Use our Shop Finder above to get in touch with a hearing care professional near you. By going to the audiology clinic, you will get a hearing aid that fits your type of hearing loss. You can also test your hearing by using our free online hearing test, which you can find here.

Contact Us

Got a question or comment for us? Please don't hesitate to contact Widex. Contact us

Choose Country


8 Heather Street

Parnell, Auckland 1052

Phone: (+64) 09 360 3412

Fax: (+64) 09 360 3426